WP2: Making a Difference Projects
MaD projects consist of five projects building on TIBA’s Work Package 1 (Rapid Impact projects - which are currently underway).
MaD projects will commence at the end of August 2018 for a period of 2 years. These projects must fulfil the following criteria:
- Demonstrate relevance to national health needs;
- Clear pathway to impact, i.e. policy change, uptake by end users;
- Propose indicators for measuring impact on poorest people;
- Involve 2 or more Africa partner countries;
- Fit with TIBA aims and objectives;
- Provide opportunities to progress the Work Package 3 Toolkit agenda;
- Incorporate TIBA M&E reporting requirements;
- They must be completed by August 2020;
- They will have a total budget of up to £500K.
Calls have been made and four of these projects have been proposed by our partners which have subsequently been reviewed by our Steering Committee. There will be a formal press release once all the projects have been approved by the Directorate.